The Board of AMA Puget Sound is seeking an infusion of new ideas, energy, and enthusiasm to lead the organization. We are turning to you, our AMA Puget Sound Community to give you the opportunity to deepen your connection with AMA Puget Sound, by getting involved as a volunteer or at the leadership level.
AMA Puget Sound is a non-profit volunteer-led organization, and we are only as strong as those willing to commit to lead. Past board members will tell you that being a Chapter leader has been a fulfilling volunteer commitment, professionally and personally. In addition to enlarging your professional network within the Puget Sound region and nationally, AMA Puget Sound volunteer participation will also offer you the chance to hone your leadership skills.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or board leader, please email a brief note describing your professional credentials to email@example.com. A current board member will reach out to you to discuss appropriate next steps.
Check out our open positions:
- VP, Membership (Board Role)
- Membership Acquisition Manager
- Membership Retention Manager
- Sponsorship Account Manager
- VP Volunteers (Board Role)
- Volunteer Relationship Manager
- VP Programming (Board Role)
- VP Mentoring (Board Role)
- Mentoring Relationship Manager