JOIN AMA PUGET SOUND
Marketers join the American Marketing Association Puget Sound chapter to learn, grow and advance their careers. Now more than ever, marketers must solve numerous business problems and prove the necessity of their programs.
No other organization in the state offers the wealth of resources we provide, including affiliation with the global AMA network, to help you demonstrate the value of your expertise.
Here are just a few of the great benefits we offer:
- Discounted access to Luncheon events, Pulse Awards and MarketMix
- Access to Member-Only Content, exploring the hundreds of the latest articles and research by topic, including white papers and best practices, and an extensive archive
- Access to AMA Marketer’s Toolkit, full of interactive templates, tools, and resources to help you in your job
- Access to our Mentorship program; be a mentor, or find a mentor, at http://amapugetsound.org/mentor-program
- Access to live webcasts and access to more than 100 on-demand webcasts and podcasts on the latest marketing topics
- AMA e-Newsletters, featuring in-depth, members-only content on the latest developments in today’s marketing world
- Access to the Career Resource Center with hundreds of marketing job postings, career tips and strategies, interview and resumé guidelines, and an Ask the Expert Panel
- 30% off the Professional Certified Marketer® (PCM) program
- Unlimited free shipping and best pricing on bulk promotional products ordered through The AMA Shop powered by Consolidus
- Free month of membership to Communo
- 15% off tuition at School of Visual Concepts
- 15% off a one-year digital subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education and The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Affinity Benefits: As an AMA member, you can take advantage of local and national discounts on hundreds of products and services including insurance, travel, entertainment, office supplies and more
For Professionals, Undergrads and Graduate Students, individual membership is the perfect option to join the largest marketing community in the region.
Strengthen your marketing team with a AMAPS Group membership - four or more individuals
Volunteering provides the best opportunity to become actively involved with the AMAPS and to more fully develop your marketing skills on many levels.