Participating as a mentee in the AMA Puget Sound Mentor Program will allow you to grow personally and professionally. You will connect with experienced marketing professionals who will share their knowledge, wisdom, and real-world industry experience.
- Further your development as a marketing professional
- Explore your potential and learn how to play to your strengths
- Gain the capacity to translate values and strategies into productive actions
- Increase your network of marketing professionals
- Ability to commit to a six-month mentoring relationship
- Be a current collegiate or young professional member of AMA Puget Sound
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions of the mentor program
Be sure to have your AMA member number available.
Please note, if you joined AMAPS within the last month or are included in a group membership; you may not yet be in the AMAPS member database. For questions about your membership, please email email@example.com.