Volunteering as a mentor in the AMA Puget Sound Mentor Program is a great way to give back to the PNW marketing community. Help facilitate the career development of young marketing professionals and become a mentor today.
Benefits to Mentoring
- Give back to the marketing industry
- Experience a new perspective in your career
- Grow professional and personally by teaching others
- Ability to commit to a six-month mentoring relationship
- Be a current professional, academic or doctoral member of the AMA Puget Sound
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions of the mentor program
Be sure to have your AMA member number available.
Please note, if you joined AMAPS within the last month or are included in a group membership; you may not yet be in the AMAPS member database. For questions about your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.